Just because Valentine’s Day falls on a Tuesday this year doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be spectacular. Double her pleasure by bringing your sweetie to Ponte’s Valentine’s Day Dinner, and have a wonderful gift waiting for her at your table. It’s easy:
- Purchase your tickets to the Dinner.
You two lovebirds will be greeted with sparkling Moscato and butler-passed hors d’oeuvres. Next, a Chef-created, four-course dinner awaits you with Ponte wine pairings. Top off the evening with music and dancing.
Tell us that’s not an amazing gift in itself. But don’t stop there…
- Order a gift in our Online Store and, in the “order comments” section, write “Valentine’s Day Dinner Gift.” We’ll be sure it’s waiting under your reservation that night.
Whether it’s a bottle of her favorite Ponte wine or a bow-adorned gift basket, watch her eyes glow when she discovers it’s for her. “What an effort he made to surprise me!” she’ll think. (We won’t tell her it was a cinch to pull off).
Need a gift suggestion? No problem.
- The “I love you” option – A gorgeous gift basket. While we have many options, we think either of these will put a smile on her face: Fondue For 2 and Cupcakes For My Cupcake.
- The “I worship you” option – The Ponte Experience. This golden ticket is good for a day of wine tasting at Ponte, a winery tour for two, and a $50 gift card for you both to spend at The Restaurant for lunch, or for her to go wild with in our Marketplace.
- The “I can’t live without you!” option – A romantic, 2-night stay at our soon-to-be-open wine country hotel, the Ponte Vineyard Inn.
When you book a Romantic Get Away package, you’ll stay in in our 1,360 square foot Grand Suite in the heart of Temecula wine country, and have a bottle of Rose Spumante and artisan cheese tray upon your arrival. Included in this package is a four-course wine-paired tasting menu. Make your reservation here (P.S. The Inn opens in April).
You can’t lose! Think about it: in a few minutes, you can make Valentine’s Day plans and get her a gift. No last-minute shopping stress!
If our predictions are correct, this will be a Valentine’s Day she’ll never forget.
What is the best present you’ve given her so far or what is the best Valentine’s Day gift you’ve received?