Kick back, relax & enjoy this summer with a refreshing sangria! Any of your favorite red Ponte wines will do for this recipe, but we recommend using our fan-favorite sweet red, Beverino!
(Oh, and did you know? Members get 30% off Beverino red and 40% off cases of Beverino red all month long!)
What You Will Need:
- 1 bottle red wine (we recommend Beverino!)
- 1-½ cups orange juice
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Rinds from orange & lemon
- Your favorite tropical fruits!
- Pour wine & orange juice in a pitcher
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon & orange wedges into wine mixture
- Add orange & lemon rinds & tropical fruits
- Stir mixture, pour over a tall glass of ice & enjoy!
Want to kick it up a notch? Chill your sangria overnight to allow the flavors to blend together even more. Cheers!
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.