Well, it’s a spoiler if you haven’t yet picked up your May Wine Club shipment.
If you have, you already know we’ve included a little something extra in your wine box – a Farmer’s Market Tote Bag!
We have two specialty shipments during the year, one in May and one in November and they include Member-exclusive wines (like your Angry Wife Red and White), and occasionally a gift. It’s just our way of showing our appreciation to you.
Back to the bag: you’ll find a million ways to use this eco-friendly, 100% recycled canvas tote.
Here are just a few ideas:
- Stock up on spring’s freshest offerings at your local farmer’s market. Visit www.localharvest.org to find a market near you and fill your bag with organic strawberries, tomatoes and kale.
- Take Ponte to work with you! Use it as your lunch bag
- Take it to the beach. Grab a good book, some SPF and a towel. You’re good to go.
- Go on a picnic. Celebrate spring and fill your bag with some grapes, various cheeses, crackers and your favorite bottle of Ponte wine. Find a shady tree and relax.
- Take it with you when you go grocery shopping and cut down on the number of paper and plastic bags you use.
–What do you think of the Farmer’s Market Tote?