Valentines’ Day is almost here and I can hardly wait. I will use any excuse to smother my sweetheart with love and attention, especially a socially acceptable holiday like this one. Plus, working at a winery every day makes it all too easy to come up with a delicious dessert and wine pairing. Here are some options for V-Day indulgence paired with various Ponte wines:
- Warm Liquid Chocolate Cake with a classic Strawberry Meringue Butter Cream
- Rose Spumante-Infused Truffles
- Citrus Cheesecake
- Berries and Cream – fill a martini glass with fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries, top with a simple hand-whipped cream.
- Classic chocolate-covered strawberries – you can’t go wrong.
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
–How do you plan on spoiling your sweetheart this year?