This year marks a very special occasion: it’s the 10th anniversary of our Annual Grape Stomp Festival! And, guess what? Tickets are on sale now. If you’re familiar with the Festival you know that when it comes to this event (the biggest one of the year), if you snooze, you lose. It sells out each and every year and so if you are thinking of going, it might not be a bad idea to reserve your tickets in the very, very near future. Not familiar with Grape Stomp? Here it is in a nutshell:
- Exciting grape stomping competitions. That means bare feet, real grapes, barrels, the whole nine yards.
- An out-of-this-world seasonal buffet menu. It’s huge.
- Ponte wine throughout the event.
- Live music and dancing.
- A grand prize of a case of wine. 12, count ‘em, 12 free bottles.
- Kid-friendly; we have a kids grape stomping competition, too!
And, do you want to know why this year’s Grape Stomp will be better than ever? Because now you and your entire party can go ahead and have that extra glass of wine (or 3) because no one has to drive home since our hotel is open! Book your room at The Ponte Vineyard Inn today.
Here are some Grape Stomp images of years past:
Grape stomping competition
A glimpse of the buffet
Kids stomping competition
Purchase Grape Stomp tickets here
Book a room at The Ponte Vineyard Inn here
–What has been your favorite Ponte event?