September marks the celebration of wine month throughout the state of California! The whole month is dedicated to California wineries through events that recognize the wine growers and industry. Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association will be hosting two exciting events in wine country to celebrate.
What are the benefits of SIP Temecula?
- Enjoy 4 different wineries throughout Temecula Valley for just $35
- Valid any day of the week from September 1-30th
- Savings of $10-$30 off regular tasting tickets prices
- Includes a complimentary glass with a TVWA logo
How does SIP Temecula work?
- Contact TVWA at 800.801.WINE or click here to purchase a SIP passport
- Passport purchases are will call
- Guests MUST bring the TVWA passport and glass to EACH winery they attend
- Wineries do not provide glassware
- Passports are non-refundable and discounts do not apply
CRUSH is a one night event that will be showcasing all 35 wineries of the Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association at one location. Meet winery owners and winemakers and enjoy the culinary creations of 17 winery and local restaurants, all while sampling exceptional Temecula Valley Wines.
Details of CRUSH
- Saturday, September 14th, 2013 at Callaway Vineyard and Winery
- 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Live music by Michael LeClerc
- Ticket price: $75 per person
- VIP tickets: $100 per person
VIP tickets include early admission at 5:00pm to join media for the Winemakers Roundtable and exclusive access to the winemakers at a private VIP reception.
All tickets are will call, non refundable and no discounts may apply.
Contact TVWA at 800.801.WINE or click here to purchase your CRUSH tickets now!
Stay the night with us! Book your room or suite at Ponte Vineyard Inn here.
–Which 4 wineries would you visit during SIP?